Qingdao International Business Association (QIBA)-
The Qingdao International Business Association (QIBA) has around 78 active members (≈65% Chinese Nationals, ≈35% Foreign Nationals) and is currently the only association for doing business in Qingdao.
The Qingdao International Business Association (QIBA), comprised of a broad cross-section of both international and domestic business professionals working in the local Qingdao community, is the combination of the former Qingdao Business Leaders (QBL) and Qingdao International Business Club (QIBC).
Qingdao International Business Association (QIBA) meetings are held at the InterContinental Qingdao on the fourth Wednesday of the month in hotel stage rooms 6, 7, & 9 on the first floor. There are 10 regularly scheduled presentation/networking meetings per year in conjunction with various scheduled factory tours and other special events. Networking, refreshments, and snacks begin at 18:30 while presentations generally start around 19:00.
QIBA Mission Statement:
"To establish a non-profit, organization of International business associates who meet on a regular basis to facilitate and promote the sharing of best practices, business development within the community and provide a platform for social interaction of its members."
QIBA Membership Dues (paid in cash):
Individual Meeting fee: 150 RMB
Individual Annual Membership fee: 700 RMB
Corporate Annual Membership fee: 3000 RMB
QIBA Paid Members Receive:
- Notification of all Qingdao International Business Association (QIBA) meetings, events and factory tours.
- Access to the restricted ‘MEMBERS AREA’ tab on this website, which offers access to forums, meeting notes & presentation material, member listings, service listings and survey/polling data (currently not available).
QIBA Corporate Membership Benefits Include:
- (4) company employees can attend all meetings, tours & events.
- (1) Executive Board Member Seat.
- Company Logo with embedded link to company website posted on the QIBA website.
Membership fees can be - paid in cash - before the start of any monthly meeting. Please bring with you and provide (2) business cards.